From The Ashes Episode 9: Taking Stock – The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bare witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!
This week, Aggelos is joined once again by Isarii of ErrantPenman.com as well as new special guests including Atropos, creator of The Elder Scrolls Online community site Tamriel Foundry and an as-of-yet unannounced Ashes of Creation related project, and Truth Eternal, Voice behind Journal of Ashes Community Participation Channel & Founder of Heavenly Sword Gaming.
This community cast is here to discuss the ideas of MMORPG economies and how we thing they will function within Ashes of Creation!
- The Phoenix Roundtable: Taking Stock – A Theory-crafting Session Concerning MMORPG Economies
- Your Show Hosts: Aggelos (@Aggelos_WoF), Thais (@TwitQueenThais)
- Listen to From The Ashes on iTunes, Google Play, YouTube
- Follow From The Ashes: Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Follow The Dungeon Crawler Network: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch.tv, YouTube
If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!