From The Ashes Episode 5: Unreal Expectations – The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bare witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!
This week, Aggelos is joined by Isarii (@ethanmacfie) and Sarumonin (@Sarumonin) for our first Phoenix Roundtable community discussion segment to go over the community misconceptions of Unreal Engine, some theory crafting on how experience and experience debt will function, and finally the controversy over the PC Gamer article and Kickstarter!
- The Phoenix Roundtable: How Intrepid Studios is Looking to Reinvent the MMORPG with Ashes of Creation
- The Phoenix Roundtable: Unreal Expectations
- The Phoenix Roundtable: The Need for EXP in a World of EXP Debt
- The Phoenix Roundtable: Referral Program Controversy
- Your Show Hosts: Aggelos (@Aggelos_WoF), Thais (@TwitQueenThais)
- Listen to From The Ashes on iTunes, Google Play, YouTube
- Follow From The Ashes: Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Follow The Dungeon Crawler Network: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch.tv, YouTube
If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!