Hype thrusters are set to maximum after The Elder Scrolls Online‘s first expansion was announced earlier this week, so I’m headed back to Tales of Tamriel for what’s certain to be some lively discussion on what we learned about the game’s future.
After sharing our in game adventures for the week and diving far deeper into the game’s lore than I was prepared to do, which jumped right in for discussion of the week’s biggest news: the expansion announcement. What’s coming? What are some concerns? What would we like to see?
For those of you unfamiliar with the show, Tales of Tamriel is the inceptive podcast of the Dungeon Crawler Network and one of the Elder Scrolls Online‘s longest running fan endeavors, which has been a fixture of the game’s community since as early as its alpha phase.
- Tales of Tamriel
- News: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
- News: ESO PTS 2.7.4 Patch Notes
- News: February Crown Store Release
- News: Welcome to 2017!
- Your Show Hosts: Aggelos (@Aggelos_WoF), Arkhaniir (@Arkhaniir)
- Listen to the Tales of Tamriel on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, YouTube
- Follow the Tales of Tamriel podcast: Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Follow The Dungeon Crawler Network: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch.tv, YouTube
If you wish to support The Dungeon Crawlers Podcast and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or support us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork!